Friday, January 9, 2009

bLoGgiNg

Hello...I am not experienced with blogging at all so I don't have a lot of ideas right now but I promise I will come along. My name is Elena and I am a student at Ohio State University newark. I am an education major and also want to coach basketball. Speaking of basketball....that is what my blog for the next ten weeks is going to be about. Throughout these weeks I will talk about basically what basketball means to me and why it means so much to me. Also I will do some fun trivia, various pictures, and maybe even some videos and just some of my thoughts. But back to the what basketball means to me...I will write about the history about my life and playing basketball for example when I started playing and why I started playing and just details on things like that.
This fall I was asked to be an assistant coach at my high school that I played for, for four years. For the past three months I have been coaching and for the next two months I will be continuing. So I will be talking about my high school basketball career and why I have wanting to be a coach and why this exact position means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment